UTAG - Utah Association of Geocachers helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

I have not been caching a whole lot, and I have been even worse about logging caches.  I'm trying to find the name of an archived cache that we found in April, but is now gone. 

My family hiked in the ravines above Timpview High in April and found two caches.  The first was GC3E52X, Jeek Maintenance.  Further up the trail was a cache at an intersection, under a prominent rock.  I wrote in the logbook that I worried it would be taken since it wasn't hidden well.  I procrastinated logging until now, and the cache has indeed disappeared. 

Do any of you Utah County cachers remember the name of the cache so I can look it up and log it?  It is not the Geodysseus 5 cache up in the neighborhood.

Thank you ahead of time. 

-Slink

probably GC1BD3F? 

Slinkteam6 said...

I have not been caching a whole lot, and I have been even worse about logging caches.  I'm trying to find the name of an archived cache that we found in April, but is now gone. 

My family hiked in the ravines above Timpview High in April and found two caches.  The first was GC3E52X, Jeek Maintenance.  Further up the trail was a cache at an intersection, under a prominent rock.  I wrote in the logbook that I worried it would be taken since it wasn't hidden well.  I procrastinated logging until now, and the cache has indeed disappeared. 

Do any of you Utah County cachers remember the name of the cache so I can look it up and log it?  It is not the Geodysseus 5 cache up in the neighborhood.

Thank you ahead of time. 

-Slink

ratwaffles said...

probably GC1BD3F? 

That was it!  You da man!! ...  Eerrr, the rat!!   I may not like your cooking, but I like your caching skills Ratwaffles.  Thank you very much for the help.  Now I'm caught up on my cache logs and that little, nagging weight is off my chest.  Thanks!